Tuesday, April 17, 2012

It's all about her...

She said to me that 
She waited for a very long time for me to arrive
But she doesn't know
That I am there just behind her
Silently gazing at her..

She tells me everyday that she loves me..
But I tell her every hour of her infinite and pure beauty
She completes me in every small things..

She gave me a letter,
Inside of it tells our stories together
But she is clueless about a certain memory
That she doesn't remember
Because in fact,
Every time when she falls asleep 
I was there making a story of how she dreams..

I told her she is the only one..
But she told me in return..
That she doesn't believe in fairy tales..
So I told her that..

We are not living in a fairy tale.. 
We are living by our individual chapters of our life..
And the chapter that I am reading today
Is all about you..

She gave me a sudden smile on her face
Almost as if I'm looking at a mirror 
Because I'm smiling back at her

In that moment
It's almost like we are the only ones left.
But I was wrong..
She is the only one left in my mind..

In the end.. 
It was never about me from the start..

It's all about her...


3 comments:

  1. Very nice poem. I'm so touched when I read this. It's obvious that girl/woman is so special in your heart.

    Keep up on writing! All the best, William! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you can visit and support my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Labels

Life (82) Personal (65) Random (64) Love (52) Loveless (50) Thoughts (35) Quotes (32) Poems (29) Poetry (27) Story (26) Picture (21) Emptiness (15) Mystery (15) Clouds (13) Wednesday (11) Heartless (10) Month (10) Wordless (10) Darkness (9) Irony (9) The End (5) Day (4) Death (4) Fiction (4) Alone (3) Christmas (3) Gift (3) Light (3) Poetic (3) Searching (3) Valentine (3) Angels (2) Devil (2) Doubts (2) Endless (2) Fairy Tale (2) Fool (2) Limitless (2) New year (2) Poem (2) Reasons (2) Silence (2) Soul (2) Success (2) Tranquility (2) Trust (2) Untitles (2) just saying (2) A note pen and internet (1) About her (1) Afterlife (1) Anniversary (1) Argax (1) Armor (1) Avoidance (1) Believe (1) Betrayal (1) Blogger (1) Boredom (1) Change (1) Coffee (1) Colors (1) Comfort a crying girl (1) Decisions (1) Defeat (1) Destiny (1) Dreams (1) Euphoria (1) Failures (1) Forms (1) Fragile (1) Free (1) Friday (1) Gamble (1) Goodbye (1) Google (1) Grief (1) Happiness (1) Hesitation (1) Hopeless (1) Inspiration (1) Isolation (1) Joker (1) Key (1) Lover (1) Maiden (1) Melancholy (1) Memory (1) Middle (1) Morning (1) Mothers day (1) New (1) Night (1) Nightmare (1) Nothingness (1) Origin (1) Other side (1) Paranoia (1) Passage (1) Past (1) Power (1) Prayer (1) Princess (1) Quietly (1) Regrets (1) Reminiscence (1) Resolution (1) Shivering (1) Skies (1) Sparks (1) Strength (1) Tears (1) Time (1) Timeless (1) Trap (1) Window (1) food is life (1)