Thursday, September 22, 2011

Princess of Light

~You are my light~


As I glance through the windows of my room to watch the outside world, I look upon the darkness of the sky to find the traces of the moon, but I found nothing. The moon is simply covered by dozens of clouds. 

There's not a glimpse of light..
Not a glimpse of hope through the darkness of the night..
Days... Months... Years has passed by, and still I haven't seen the brightness of the moon..


I waited..
Until the right moment that I've been waiting for has come to light



In the vast ambiance of the skies, I saw a lady clothed with silver glittering armor, hair dyed with a color of gold, eyes with a color of the sea, rushing towards me, riding a white mythical creature with white wings called a Pegasus.


She rides straight on the road of red roses towards the windows of my room. I am blinded by the radiance that she has when she stepped down and stands graciously before me and smiled that gave warmth all over my body. 

I am petrified by her beauty. I slowly walked towards her, took her hand and kissed her.


"You are indeed the princess of light"

5 comments:

Labels

Life (82) Personal (65) Random (64) Love (52) Loveless (50) Thoughts (35) Quotes (32) Poems (29) Poetry (27) Story (26) Picture (21) Emptiness (15) Mystery (15) Clouds (13) Wednesday (11) Heartless (10) Month (10) Wordless (10) Darkness (9) Irony (9) The End (5) Day (4) Death (4) Fiction (4) Alone (3) Christmas (3) Gift (3) Light (3) Poetic (3) Searching (3) Valentine (3) Angels (2) Devil (2) Doubts (2) Endless (2) Fairy Tale (2) Fool (2) Limitless (2) New year (2) Poem (2) Reasons (2) Silence (2) Soul (2) Success (2) Tranquility (2) Trust (2) Untitles (2) just saying (2) A note pen and internet (1) About her (1) Afterlife (1) Anniversary (1) Argax (1) Armor (1) Avoidance (1) Believe (1) Betrayal (1) Blogger (1) Boredom (1) Change (1) Coffee (1) Colors (1) Comfort a crying girl (1) Decisions (1) Defeat (1) Destiny (1) Dreams (1) Euphoria (1) Failures (1) Forms (1) Fragile (1) Free (1) Friday (1) Gamble (1) Goodbye (1) Google (1) Grief (1) Happiness (1) Hesitation (1) Hopeless (1) Inspiration (1) Isolation (1) Joker (1) Key (1) Lover (1) Maiden (1) Melancholy (1) Memory (1) Middle (1) Morning (1) Mothers day (1) New (1) Night (1) Nightmare (1) Nothingness (1) Origin (1) Other side (1) Paranoia (1) Passage (1) Past (1) Power (1) Prayer (1) Princess (1) Quietly (1) Regrets (1) Reminiscence (1) Resolution (1) Shivering (1) Skies (1) Sparks (1) Strength (1) Tears (1) Time (1) Timeless (1) Trap (1) Window (1) food is life (1)