Monday, October 31, 2011

End of The Month #4

This month has been a blast for me. First of all I would like to thank Google and the Adsense team for the payment they gave to me for this month. Thank you Google, this is a great help for me ^_^..



Secondly, I would like to thank everyone for your unlimited support for me and my blog. ^_^ I know my blog can't give you all the entertainment that you want, but everyday I'm trying my very best to keep my blog updated and for you readers to have a bit of fun here.. So once again, A big thank you to all of you.. :)


Moving on, time flies so fast these days, It's like, it's only been a few weeks since I became so engrossed into blogging, but as a matter of fact my blog is already 10 months old.. But I was so lazy that time and I have a lot of work going on in my college days, so I really don't have the luxury to keep on blogging. You will really notice the gap between my very 1st post, 2nd, 3rd and so on. I only became active on the month of July ^_^, so anyways, that's my story of being a blogger.

I'm am very excited on what is in store for me next month, since I will be training my profession as a nurse but hopefully I could update my blog once in a while, coz being a blogger is so much awesome in many ways :)..

My life isn't as perfect as everybody else but I know, I'm not the only one going though all these rough times, I think almost everyone of us is struggling to have a better life. To have a successful career, to have a family and kids, and to die with a smiling face ^_^. It's everyone's dream to be a successful individual. That is why, let's keep our spirits up and hope for the best to come.

Keep on blogging everyone ^_^.. Wish you all the best.. -Loveless

Happy Halloween to all...

8 comments:

  1. like your article ;) and thanks you for your visit ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow you have income from Google, congratulation my friend :)
    thanks for you too, because you are be my friend in the world of blogging :)
    wish you all the best..God bless you

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for the everlasting support friends ^_^.. Lets continue our journey to the world of blogging... hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. gudluck in ur journey! :)keep blogging.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. woww... good job, i was happy

    visit my blog everything

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is a really nice entry , love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all for the support ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Labels

Life (82) Personal (65) Random (64) Love (52) Loveless (50) Thoughts (35) Quotes (32) Poems (29) Poetry (27) Story (26) Picture (21) Emptiness (15) Mystery (15) Clouds (13) Wednesday (11) Heartless (10) Month (10) Wordless (10) Darkness (9) Irony (9) The End (5) Day (4) Death (4) Fiction (4) Alone (3) Christmas (3) Gift (3) Light (3) Poetic (3) Searching (3) Valentine (3) Angels (2) Devil (2) Doubts (2) Endless (2) Fairy Tale (2) Fool (2) Limitless (2) New year (2) Poem (2) Reasons (2) Silence (2) Soul (2) Success (2) Tranquility (2) Trust (2) Untitles (2) just saying (2) A note pen and internet (1) About her (1) Afterlife (1) Anniversary (1) Argax (1) Armor (1) Avoidance (1) Believe (1) Betrayal (1) Blogger (1) Boredom (1) Change (1) Coffee (1) Colors (1) Comfort a crying girl (1) Decisions (1) Defeat (1) Destiny (1) Dreams (1) Euphoria (1) Failures (1) Forms (1) Fragile (1) Free (1) Friday (1) Gamble (1) Goodbye (1) Google (1) Grief (1) Happiness (1) Hesitation (1) Hopeless (1) Inspiration (1) Isolation (1) Joker (1) Key (1) Lover (1) Maiden (1) Melancholy (1) Memory (1) Middle (1) Morning (1) Mothers day (1) New (1) Night (1) Nightmare (1) Nothingness (1) Origin (1) Other side (1) Paranoia (1) Passage (1) Past (1) Power (1) Prayer (1) Princess (1) Quietly (1) Regrets (1) Reminiscence (1) Resolution (1) Shivering (1) Skies (1) Sparks (1) Strength (1) Tears (1) Time (1) Timeless (1) Trap (1) Window (1) food is life (1)