Saturday, October 29, 2011

Melancholy

I see nothing in your eyes
Except sadness..
Tears driven from hatred
Eyes full of emptiness
I was shot by a broken arrow 
From somewhere
Hidden amidst 
The serene loneliness of my heart...
Sometimes I wish
That I could be someone else
Someone whom you can pour your heart open
Someone you wont be troubled again and again
But as I stare at you..
I sense a feeling..
A feeling yearning for someone special 
Yet so far..
A desire so strong 
That even denies the laws of nature
I don't know 
If you can still handle
My stupidity and my nonchalant behavior
But all I know
My heart doesn't waver
Only my mind does..
Will you still be willing to accept me?
As I am?
As the person you disgust?
As the guy who betrayed your love?
After all of this..
Will you still be willing?
To be by my side....

Forever?

Time denies my everything 
But you don't
Nature banishes me 
But you, on the hand 
Let me through
Life accepts my death
But you revived me...


10 comments:

  1. cool..i like this entry...with the pisture...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Iril and Mia.. Your comment is very much appreciated.. Glad you like my post ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. melancholy mental disorder n x? may movie n bala kirsten dunst ang gadala..watch it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha baskog nag comment gd cya.. dw d man mental disorder gd ah.. sa pagkaintindi ko mix sang delusion kg daydream haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice blog! who wrote this? it's neat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this poetry means so deeps, I like it so much...
    http://princesskaurvaki.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Coffee Girl.. Thank you.. It's my work actually hehe.. ^_^

    @Princess Kaurvaki.. Thank you so much for your compliment I will visit you in a bit.. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, Will!
    It's really a sad poem, but there is a nostalgic beauty!
    Congratulations!
    Very nice ... You write very well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you clark. I'm glad you understood the poem very well. At first glance, it is intended to be an emotional poem but if you dig deeper into it, you will really thought of something different. ^_^. Thank you. I appreciate that.

    ReplyDelete

Labels

Life (82) Personal (65) Random (64) Love (52) Loveless (50) Thoughts (35) Quotes (32) Poems (29) Poetry (27) Story (26) Picture (21) Emptiness (15) Mystery (15) Clouds (13) Wednesday (11) Heartless (10) Month (10) Wordless (10) Darkness (9) Irony (9) The End (5) Day (4) Death (4) Fiction (4) Alone (3) Christmas (3) Gift (3) Light (3) Poetic (3) Searching (3) Valentine (3) Angels (2) Devil (2) Doubts (2) Endless (2) Fairy Tale (2) Fool (2) Limitless (2) New year (2) Poem (2) Reasons (2) Silence (2) Soul (2) Success (2) Tranquility (2) Trust (2) Untitles (2) just saying (2) A note pen and internet (1) About her (1) Afterlife (1) Anniversary (1) Argax (1) Armor (1) Avoidance (1) Believe (1) Betrayal (1) Blogger (1) Boredom (1) Change (1) Coffee (1) Colors (1) Comfort a crying girl (1) Decisions (1) Defeat (1) Destiny (1) Dreams (1) Euphoria (1) Failures (1) Forms (1) Fragile (1) Free (1) Friday (1) Gamble (1) Goodbye (1) Google (1) Grief (1) Happiness (1) Hesitation (1) Hopeless (1) Inspiration (1) Isolation (1) Joker (1) Key (1) Lover (1) Maiden (1) Melancholy (1) Memory (1) Middle (1) Morning (1) Mothers day (1) New (1) Night (1) Nightmare (1) Nothingness (1) Origin (1) Other side (1) Paranoia (1) Passage (1) Past (1) Power (1) Prayer (1) Princess (1) Quietly (1) Regrets (1) Reminiscence (1) Resolution (1) Shivering (1) Skies (1) Sparks (1) Strength (1) Tears (1) Time (1) Timeless (1) Trap (1) Window (1) food is life (1)