Saturday, October 15, 2011

A maiden's tears

It was not my full intention to hurt you
Forget you
Confuse you
and most importantly
To give you false hope...

Why can't you understand that I love you so much
Words are not that strong to reach your heart
But neither action can..

It is up to you if you don't believe me
but believe me when I say...

You are the gift of my life
The root of my dreams
The source of my life
You give me peace and tranquility
You give me a reason to live through my life
You love me like no other can give...

I may not be perfect
I can never promise you a lifetime of happiness
But know this...

I am giving everything I can for you to feel 
The love that has been burning deep inside of me
Every second you are not here 
Is like a thousand years has passed by...

I want you by my side
If you want me as well..
I always love you and I always will
Even if you don't love me anymore..
I will always persevere...

My love for you is not that deep
But seriously 
My love for you is endless




2 comments:

Labels

Life (82) Personal (65) Random (64) Love (52) Loveless (50) Thoughts (35) Quotes (32) Poems (29) Poetry (27) Story (26) Picture (21) Emptiness (15) Mystery (15) Clouds (13) Wednesday (11) Heartless (10) Month (10) Wordless (10) Darkness (9) Irony (9) The End (5) Day (4) Death (4) Fiction (4) Alone (3) Christmas (3) Gift (3) Light (3) Poetic (3) Searching (3) Valentine (3) Angels (2) Devil (2) Doubts (2) Endless (2) Fairy Tale (2) Fool (2) Limitless (2) New year (2) Poem (2) Reasons (2) Silence (2) Soul (2) Success (2) Tranquility (2) Trust (2) Untitles (2) just saying (2) A note pen and internet (1) About her (1) Afterlife (1) Anniversary (1) Argax (1) Armor (1) Avoidance (1) Believe (1) Betrayal (1) Blogger (1) Boredom (1) Change (1) Coffee (1) Colors (1) Comfort a crying girl (1) Decisions (1) Defeat (1) Destiny (1) Dreams (1) Euphoria (1) Failures (1) Forms (1) Fragile (1) Free (1) Friday (1) Gamble (1) Goodbye (1) Google (1) Grief (1) Happiness (1) Hesitation (1) Hopeless (1) Inspiration (1) Isolation (1) Joker (1) Key (1) Lover (1) Maiden (1) Melancholy (1) Memory (1) Middle (1) Morning (1) Mothers day (1) New (1) Night (1) Nightmare (1) Nothingness (1) Origin (1) Other side (1) Paranoia (1) Passage (1) Past (1) Power (1) Prayer (1) Princess (1) Quietly (1) Regrets (1) Reminiscence (1) Resolution (1) Shivering (1) Skies (1) Sparks (1) Strength (1) Tears (1) Time (1) Timeless (1) Trap (1) Window (1) food is life (1)