Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Quote From Loveless





"I was wrong, you were right"
"I was naive to think for an easy way"
"I was a fool for believing but you are worth it"

Every time these lines crossed my mind, I end up in the crossroads of my life..
I hope and keep on hoping for everything to be okay
but in the end,

Hope left me hanging at the edge of a cliff..

Every single persons I met in my life told me that


"Only a fool would try to cling with false hope"
"Only a fool would try everything for a false dream"
"Only a fool would keep on believing that everything else is fine"

Cupid asked me:..

"Would you try to be that fool?"


~I would rather be that fool who loves her,
cared for her,
be with her for eternity,
to die beside her,
than a fool who never tried anything from the very start~

"I can't promise anything because sometimes promises are made to be broken,
instead, I asked her,
if she would be willing to stay by me..."

A Fool and a Lover

2 comments:

Labels

Life (82) Personal (65) Random (64) Love (52) Loveless (50) Thoughts (35) Quotes (32) Poems (29) Poetry (27) Story (26) Picture (21) Emptiness (15) Mystery (15) Clouds (13) Wednesday (11) Heartless (10) Month (10) Wordless (10) Darkness (9) Irony (9) The End (5) Day (4) Death (4) Fiction (4) Alone (3) Christmas (3) Gift (3) Light (3) Poetic (3) Searching (3) Valentine (3) Angels (2) Devil (2) Doubts (2) Endless (2) Fairy Tale (2) Fool (2) Limitless (2) New year (2) Poem (2) Reasons (2) Silence (2) Soul (2) Success (2) Tranquility (2) Trust (2) Untitles (2) just saying (2) A note pen and internet (1) About her (1) Afterlife (1) Anniversary (1) Argax (1) Armor (1) Avoidance (1) Believe (1) Betrayal (1) Blogger (1) Boredom (1) Change (1) Coffee (1) Colors (1) Comfort a crying girl (1) Decisions (1) Defeat (1) Destiny (1) Dreams (1) Euphoria (1) Failures (1) Forms (1) Fragile (1) Free (1) Friday (1) Gamble (1) Goodbye (1) Google (1) Grief (1) Happiness (1) Hesitation (1) Hopeless (1) Inspiration (1) Isolation (1) Joker (1) Key (1) Lover (1) Maiden (1) Melancholy (1) Memory (1) Middle (1) Morning (1) Mothers day (1) New (1) Night (1) Nightmare (1) Nothingness (1) Origin (1) Other side (1) Paranoia (1) Passage (1) Past (1) Power (1) Prayer (1) Princess (1) Quietly (1) Regrets (1) Reminiscence (1) Resolution (1) Shivering (1) Skies (1) Sparks (1) Strength (1) Tears (1) Time (1) Timeless (1) Trap (1) Window (1) food is life (1)