Saturday, September 10, 2011

~A Fool Or A Lover~

~I was strolling near a snow colored gate where I saw a little boy holding a piece of note in his hand, I asked him..

"What are you doing here in this cold shivering night all alone?"

He looked up to me and replied..

"I'm waiting for someone.."

I asked him again..

"What are you holding in your hand?, Is that something worth waiting for the whole cold night?"

He answered in a soft tone voice..

"Yes."

Out of curiosity, I asked him if he would let me show what he was holding in his hand..
And he gave me the note with his head faced down..

I read his note and suddenly, tears started pouring down from my eyes..

I looked at him and asked him..

"How long are you going to wait?"

He answered finally with a smiling face and a joyful voice..

"For as long as I can because if I leave right now, she would never know what I wrote in this special letter"

"Even if it takes you forever?"

"Yes, as long as I have her angelic image in my memory.."


I walked away after my conversation with that mysterious boy, I looked up above and whispered to myself..
"Can he really wait forever for someone who doesn't even care for him?. He is just fooling himself if he thinks that he could win over the fate that has been given to him, but then again he is a fool because he knows what true love is..

Life? Change? Jokes?....

2 comments:

Labels

Life (82) Personal (65) Random (64) Love (52) Loveless (50) Thoughts (35) Quotes (32) Poems (29) Poetry (27) Story (26) Picture (21) Emptiness (15) Mystery (15) Clouds (13) Wednesday (11) Heartless (10) Month (10) Wordless (10) Darkness (9) Irony (9) The End (5) Day (4) Death (4) Fiction (4) Alone (3) Christmas (3) Gift (3) Light (3) Poetic (3) Searching (3) Valentine (3) Angels (2) Devil (2) Doubts (2) Endless (2) Fairy Tale (2) Fool (2) Limitless (2) New year (2) Poem (2) Reasons (2) Silence (2) Soul (2) Success (2) Tranquility (2) Trust (2) Untitles (2) just saying (2) A note pen and internet (1) About her (1) Afterlife (1) Anniversary (1) Argax (1) Armor (1) Avoidance (1) Believe (1) Betrayal (1) Blogger (1) Boredom (1) Change (1) Coffee (1) Colors (1) Comfort a crying girl (1) Decisions (1) Defeat (1) Destiny (1) Dreams (1) Euphoria (1) Failures (1) Forms (1) Fragile (1) Free (1) Friday (1) Gamble (1) Goodbye (1) Google (1) Grief (1) Happiness (1) Hesitation (1) Hopeless (1) Inspiration (1) Isolation (1) Joker (1) Key (1) Lover (1) Maiden (1) Melancholy (1) Memory (1) Middle (1) Morning (1) Mothers day (1) New (1) Night (1) Nightmare (1) Nothingness (1) Origin (1) Other side (1) Paranoia (1) Passage (1) Past (1) Power (1) Prayer (1) Princess (1) Quietly (1) Regrets (1) Reminiscence (1) Resolution (1) Shivering (1) Skies (1) Sparks (1) Strength (1) Tears (1) Time (1) Timeless (1) Trap (1) Window (1) food is life (1)