Friday, March 11, 2011

“How can you comfort a Crying girl?”

~Ever since that day that my friend told me about her life, ever since that day that she told me about her problems and ever since that day I saw tears falling down her face….

I was there just staring at her, wandering aimlessly and thinking "what can I do to stop her tears from falling?".. I couldn’t help but just stare at her.. I am wandering…"How can you comfort a crying girl".~


~A very big question mark appeared in my mind as to "What if the one who made her cry is the one she loved very much in her life?".. 

It is very sad just standing near those who are broken hearted, listening to every love stories they have in their life and I thought to myself, 

"Do I also have to do this to the one that I love and do I have the strength to do so?", all these questions are stuck inside my head and I am just waiting till the next love story to come..~

2 comments:

  1. when a girl cry, just simply hug her, even tho it wont stop her tears immediately but it sure will comfort her heart quite a bit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Gracia Veronica.. I really appreciate what you said. It is simple but sweet ^_^.. I learned a lot of ways to comfort my girl but this is really the best way to make her at ease.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Labels

Life (82) Personal (65) Random (64) Love (52) Loveless (50) Thoughts (35) Quotes (32) Poems (29) Poetry (27) Story (26) Picture (21) Emptiness (15) Mystery (15) Clouds (13) Wednesday (11) Heartless (10) Month (10) Wordless (10) Darkness (9) Irony (9) The End (5) Day (4) Death (4) Fiction (4) Alone (3) Christmas (3) Gift (3) Light (3) Poetic (3) Searching (3) Valentine (3) Angels (2) Devil (2) Doubts (2) Endless (2) Fairy Tale (2) Fool (2) Limitless (2) New year (2) Poem (2) Reasons (2) Silence (2) Soul (2) Success (2) Tranquility (2) Trust (2) Untitles (2) just saying (2) A note pen and internet (1) About her (1) Afterlife (1) Anniversary (1) Argax (1) Armor (1) Avoidance (1) Believe (1) Betrayal (1) Blogger (1) Boredom (1) Change (1) Coffee (1) Colors (1) Comfort a crying girl (1) Decisions (1) Defeat (1) Destiny (1) Dreams (1) Euphoria (1) Failures (1) Forms (1) Fragile (1) Free (1) Friday (1) Gamble (1) Goodbye (1) Google (1) Grief (1) Happiness (1) Hesitation (1) Hopeless (1) Inspiration (1) Isolation (1) Joker (1) Key (1) Lover (1) Maiden (1) Melancholy (1) Memory (1) Middle (1) Morning (1) Mothers day (1) New (1) Night (1) Nightmare (1) Nothingness (1) Origin (1) Other side (1) Paranoia (1) Passage (1) Past (1) Power (1) Prayer (1) Princess (1) Quietly (1) Regrets (1) Reminiscence (1) Resolution (1) Shivering (1) Skies (1) Sparks (1) Strength (1) Tears (1) Time (1) Timeless (1) Trap (1) Window (1) food is life (1)