Thursday, March 10, 2011

Emptiness

~A feeling worth crying for, a feeling
worse than death, a feeling of letting
go to the one you hold onto, and a
feeling that will never die. This
feeling reminds you of something dark
about your life, reminds you of your
happy moments and sad moments as well. I
just can’t stop thinking about these
feelings inside of me that’s been
haunting me for the rest of my life.
Some things can never go your own way
and sometimes can hurt you from behind.
Being one of those things remind me of
who I really was, being hated,
humiliated, and haunted by my own
desires……The feeling of Emptiness
and Loneliness ~
These are the feelings I felt and told
to myself if this will ever occur to
myself again because if it will ever
occur again in my life……Nothing can
be changed except to chase this empty
dreams inside my heart. Always waiting,
waiting for the right time to let me
inside, where your fire burns in the
city of angels just like the kingdoms
above ever to be known and remain as a
legend, never to be foretold and always
be remembered…..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Life (82) Personal (65) Random (64) Love (52) Loveless (50) Thoughts (35) Quotes (32) Poems (29) Poetry (27) Story (26) Picture (21) Emptiness (15) Mystery (15) Clouds (13) Wednesday (11) Heartless (10) Month (10) Wordless (10) Darkness (9) Irony (9) The End (5) Day (4) Death (4) Fiction (4) Alone (3) Christmas (3) Gift (3) Light (3) Poetic (3) Searching (3) Valentine (3) Angels (2) Devil (2) Doubts (2) Endless (2) Fairy Tale (2) Fool (2) Limitless (2) New year (2) Poem (2) Reasons (2) Silence (2) Soul (2) Success (2) Tranquility (2) Trust (2) Untitles (2) just saying (2) A note pen and internet (1) About her (1) Afterlife (1) Anniversary (1) Argax (1) Armor (1) Avoidance (1) Believe (1) Betrayal (1) Blogger (1) Boredom (1) Change (1) Coffee (1) Colors (1) Comfort a crying girl (1) Decisions (1) Defeat (1) Destiny (1) Dreams (1) Euphoria (1) Failures (1) Forms (1) Fragile (1) Free (1) Friday (1) Gamble (1) Goodbye (1) Google (1) Grief (1) Happiness (1) Hesitation (1) Hopeless (1) Inspiration (1) Isolation (1) Joker (1) Key (1) Lover (1) Maiden (1) Melancholy (1) Memory (1) Middle (1) Morning (1) Mothers day (1) New (1) Night (1) Nightmare (1) Nothingness (1) Origin (1) Other side (1) Paranoia (1) Passage (1) Past (1) Power (1) Prayer (1) Princess (1) Quietly (1) Regrets (1) Reminiscence (1) Resolution (1) Shivering (1) Skies (1) Sparks (1) Strength (1) Tears (1) Time (1) Timeless (1) Trap (1) Window (1) food is life (1)