Thursday, March 10, 2011

Listen to yourself……

 As I see her with someone she loves very much, I only stared at her and her lover and as I blink my eyes, tears running down from my face. I can’t help but feeling jealous by the fact that I am only nothing to her but only as a friend. When can I release this feelings that I stains my own heart, how can I stop this ever flowing love I feel for her…..I can’t help but think of her all the time of my life, as I walk by….side by side with her……I wanted to her how much I love her, how much I want to hold her in my arms and grip her tight…..close to me face and face…….and tell her "I Love Her" with all my heart and soul, that I will pledge everything just for her…….But……..I just can’t because I am afraid that our friendship will end and just that….I can never be with her again….so I kept on fighting and fighting this feelings I feel for her because if I can’t have her, then at least I want to be with her even if it is hurting me in the inside but I can still smile at her in the outside…..Life is very challenging indeed, there is not such thing as a easy life with no trials and challenges………..She is like a Blooming rose that can bloom anywhere, can survive anywhere, can be love by anything, and can love her own self……"A rose than can bloom anywhere but can wither at only one place"…..I wish I could be that place, a place where she will need my comfort, my warmth and my love….If only and only then my life will be complete……….

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Life (82) Personal (65) Random (64) Love (52) Loveless (50) Thoughts (35) Quotes (32) Poems (29) Poetry (27) Story (26) Picture (21) Emptiness (15) Mystery (15) Clouds (13) Wednesday (11) Heartless (10) Month (10) Wordless (10) Darkness (9) Irony (9) The End (5) Day (4) Death (4) Fiction (4) Alone (3) Christmas (3) Gift (3) Light (3) Poetic (3) Searching (3) Valentine (3) Angels (2) Devil (2) Doubts (2) Endless (2) Fairy Tale (2) Fool (2) Limitless (2) New year (2) Poem (2) Reasons (2) Silence (2) Soul (2) Success (2) Tranquility (2) Trust (2) Untitles (2) just saying (2) A note pen and internet (1) About her (1) Afterlife (1) Anniversary (1) Argax (1) Armor (1) Avoidance (1) Believe (1) Betrayal (1) Blogger (1) Boredom (1) Change (1) Coffee (1) Colors (1) Comfort a crying girl (1) Decisions (1) Defeat (1) Destiny (1) Dreams (1) Euphoria (1) Failures (1) Forms (1) Fragile (1) Free (1) Friday (1) Gamble (1) Goodbye (1) Google (1) Grief (1) Happiness (1) Hesitation (1) Hopeless (1) Inspiration (1) Isolation (1) Joker (1) Key (1) Lover (1) Maiden (1) Melancholy (1) Memory (1) Middle (1) Morning (1) Mothers day (1) New (1) Night (1) Nightmare (1) Nothingness (1) Origin (1) Other side (1) Paranoia (1) Passage (1) Past (1) Power (1) Prayer (1) Princess (1) Quietly (1) Regrets (1) Reminiscence (1) Resolution (1) Shivering (1) Skies (1) Sparks (1) Strength (1) Tears (1) Time (1) Timeless (1) Trap (1) Window (1) food is life (1)