Thursday, March 10, 2011

Loveless: Gift

~My 1st monthsary gift to my baby~(revised)

This short story was just something I wrote in a rush, so I apologize if its not enough to show and express what I really feel for this day...hehe.. So here it goes..




I was near the aura that surrounds the moon..
Starring down at the people below...
I couldn't bear to watch a certain person I saw from my distance..


She was wearing a frilly white dress, white Sunday hat, and a white shiny bracelet at her right wrist
She was strolling at the shore of the white sand beach..
Wandering aimlessly as she looks at the bright orange sunset in front of her sight,
Leaving her footprints on the glimmering white sand..


I was there above her, thinking for hours, questioning myself..
"Is she waiting for someone?"..


As days, months, years passed by..
She's still there at that beach..
Still waiting for someone...
And suddenly tears started to fall down her face and i couldn't just stay put anymore..


So I came down to her..


Asked her..
"Why are you doing this to yourself?"..


She looked at me directly in the eyes and smiled..
"Coz I thought you will never come down to me, talk to me and look at me in the eyes anymore.."


I was surprised at her words and I realized..
I was lock, she was the key, and I gave her the keys to my heart a long time ago...
Maybe thats why she waited for me to open my heart for her.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Life (82) Personal (65) Random (64) Love (52) Loveless (50) Thoughts (35) Quotes (32) Poems (29) Poetry (27) Story (26) Picture (21) Emptiness (15) Mystery (15) Clouds (13) Wednesday (11) Heartless (10) Month (10) Wordless (10) Darkness (9) Irony (9) The End (5) Day (4) Death (4) Fiction (4) Alone (3) Christmas (3) Gift (3) Light (3) Poetic (3) Searching (3) Valentine (3) Angels (2) Devil (2) Doubts (2) Endless (2) Fairy Tale (2) Fool (2) Limitless (2) New year (2) Poem (2) Reasons (2) Silence (2) Soul (2) Success (2) Tranquility (2) Trust (2) Untitles (2) just saying (2) A note pen and internet (1) About her (1) Afterlife (1) Anniversary (1) Argax (1) Armor (1) Avoidance (1) Believe (1) Betrayal (1) Blogger (1) Boredom (1) Change (1) Coffee (1) Colors (1) Comfort a crying girl (1) Decisions (1) Defeat (1) Destiny (1) Dreams (1) Euphoria (1) Failures (1) Forms (1) Fragile (1) Free (1) Friday (1) Gamble (1) Goodbye (1) Google (1) Grief (1) Happiness (1) Hesitation (1) Hopeless (1) Inspiration (1) Isolation (1) Joker (1) Key (1) Lover (1) Maiden (1) Melancholy (1) Memory (1) Middle (1) Morning (1) Mothers day (1) New (1) Night (1) Nightmare (1) Nothingness (1) Origin (1) Other side (1) Paranoia (1) Passage (1) Past (1) Power (1) Prayer (1) Princess (1) Quietly (1) Regrets (1) Reminiscence (1) Resolution (1) Shivering (1) Skies (1) Sparks (1) Strength (1) Tears (1) Time (1) Timeless (1) Trap (1) Window (1) food is life (1)