Thursday, September 15, 2011

Early Friday Morning...

Another random thought from me ^_^...

I woke up 5am early this friday morning because I thought I have something big to finish, something that could change my life forever but I realize it was only just a dream...lols.
.
I washed my face, did my morning rituals but still sleepy after all that, so I lied down again to sleep but I could not sleep anymore, so here I am writing some random post in my blog..

So anyways, there's not much to do this day except to wait for an important email from my girlfriend since she is already starting her career as a nurse but on the other hand, I am still here doing nothing..toinkz.. what a bum life I have right now ^_^..

I know I've written something new for my blog since all my previous posts talked about love, about loveless, quotes, poems but hey, my blog really talks about life.
Well life in my opinion of course since we all have our different perspective when it comes to the generalization of life. I hope you all appreciate my blog, never mind the grammar and the English (haha). I'll try to improve my writing skills eventually.

So here's a little something for all of you cloud lovers out there..^_^. I took this picture last 5 months ago at the rooftop of my house.

It's more of like someone's hands stretching out for something hmmmm... what do you all think?

10 comments:

  1. nice picture. hey, you can talk about anything. i am sure somebody will read it. :)

    dill.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww what a perfect sky! ;)

    I used to write poem about grief and darkness. I still keep writing it until today. Undoubtedly, this was my previous life. But I'm glad that my life has become better now, learning from the past experiences.

    Keep blogging ya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks dill.. I really appreciate that ^_^.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @izzaty Iskak.. thank you.. ^_^. Well currently this is my life as I am still looking for something new to reach out. I'm glad to know that I have fellow bloggers like you here.. Good Luck to you my friend ^_^...

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey, you got a nice picture there! same in here, i agree with you.. somehow, it seems like a big hand that want to take something >_< stretch maybe~

    ReplyDelete
  6. @nurmayanti zain.. your right! It also wants me to grab something, maybe something I desire the most in my life or something hehe ^_^..

    ReplyDelete
  7. @christian Thanks for the comment.. I already added your link in my blog list ^_^.. nice meeting you..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice pic dude! Followed already....kindly follow me too ya!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi man! Yeah awesome pic, looks a bit like the hand of God although I aint quite sure what the hand of God really looks like. Pretty nice blog you've got btw. See ya later and have a nice day! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Ninie Thank you.. I will follow you as well ^_^

    @Luke Thanks man!, I appreciate your comment. At first I also thought it's the hand of God but as what you said, we really don't know anything about God, well anyways, thanks again ^_^. I'll visit you later..

    ReplyDelete

Labels

Life (82) Personal (65) Random (64) Love (52) Loveless (50) Thoughts (35) Quotes (32) Poems (29) Poetry (27) Story (26) Picture (21) Emptiness (15) Mystery (15) Clouds (13) Wednesday (11) Heartless (10) Month (10) Wordless (10) Darkness (9) Irony (9) The End (5) Day (4) Death (4) Fiction (4) Alone (3) Christmas (3) Gift (3) Light (3) Poetic (3) Searching (3) Valentine (3) Angels (2) Devil (2) Doubts (2) Endless (2) Fairy Tale (2) Fool (2) Limitless (2) New year (2) Poem (2) Reasons (2) Silence (2) Soul (2) Success (2) Tranquility (2) Trust (2) Untitles (2) just saying (2) A note pen and internet (1) About her (1) Afterlife (1) Anniversary (1) Argax (1) Armor (1) Avoidance (1) Believe (1) Betrayal (1) Blogger (1) Boredom (1) Change (1) Coffee (1) Colors (1) Comfort a crying girl (1) Decisions (1) Defeat (1) Destiny (1) Dreams (1) Euphoria (1) Failures (1) Forms (1) Fragile (1) Free (1) Friday (1) Gamble (1) Goodbye (1) Google (1) Grief (1) Happiness (1) Hesitation (1) Hopeless (1) Inspiration (1) Isolation (1) Joker (1) Key (1) Lover (1) Maiden (1) Melancholy (1) Memory (1) Middle (1) Morning (1) Mothers day (1) New (1) Night (1) Nightmare (1) Nothingness (1) Origin (1) Other side (1) Paranoia (1) Passage (1) Past (1) Power (1) Prayer (1) Princess (1) Quietly (1) Regrets (1) Reminiscence (1) Resolution (1) Shivering (1) Skies (1) Sparks (1) Strength (1) Tears (1) Time (1) Timeless (1) Trap (1) Window (1) food is life (1)