Saturday, September 24, 2011

"My life was dead before I met you.."

"My life was dead before I met you.."

I was strolling near at the darkened sea of Saturday night
Waiting for something to answer what I seek
Waiting for something to appear before me

I know that something might happen right in front of me
But I was unsure..
I feel so afraid..
I feel so lonely..
And worst of all..
I feel so empty deep inside..

I glanced through the dark starry skies that night
And then I realized..
I was not alone that night..

I walked for a while in deep thoughts
Still staring blankly at the open sea..
As if searching for something that wasn't even there..
And as I walked further ahead..
I didn't even realize that 
The one I'm searching for is there..

I stopped and sat at the cold sands of the beach
And you were there
Lying on my shoulders..
You were there
Smiling at me..
You were there..
Looking at me straight in the eyes



You were there..

Just a second away from me..


9 comments:

  1. so sweett..nice post..im waiting for the next post..cheers ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. ^_^ I really appreciate your comment..

    ReplyDelete
  3. sweettt......sy cbe tekan untuk follow..tp xbole..huk3...

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you ecah. unfortunately I can't understand your language ^_^ but I appreciate your comment though..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you mabk.abubakar, Choc_Strawberry.. I'm glad you like my post ^_^..

    ReplyDelete

Labels

Life (82) Personal (65) Random (64) Love (52) Loveless (50) Thoughts (35) Quotes (32) Poems (29) Poetry (27) Story (26) Picture (21) Emptiness (15) Mystery (15) Clouds (13) Wednesday (11) Heartless (10) Month (10) Wordless (10) Darkness (9) Irony (9) The End (5) Day (4) Death (4) Fiction (4) Alone (3) Christmas (3) Gift (3) Light (3) Poetic (3) Searching (3) Valentine (3) Angels (2) Devil (2) Doubts (2) Endless (2) Fairy Tale (2) Fool (2) Limitless (2) New year (2) Poem (2) Reasons (2) Silence (2) Soul (2) Success (2) Tranquility (2) Trust (2) Untitles (2) just saying (2) A note pen and internet (1) About her (1) Afterlife (1) Anniversary (1) Argax (1) Armor (1) Avoidance (1) Believe (1) Betrayal (1) Blogger (1) Boredom (1) Change (1) Coffee (1) Colors (1) Comfort a crying girl (1) Decisions (1) Defeat (1) Destiny (1) Dreams (1) Euphoria (1) Failures (1) Forms (1) Fragile (1) Free (1) Friday (1) Gamble (1) Goodbye (1) Google (1) Grief (1) Happiness (1) Hesitation (1) Hopeless (1) Inspiration (1) Isolation (1) Joker (1) Key (1) Lover (1) Maiden (1) Melancholy (1) Memory (1) Middle (1) Morning (1) Mothers day (1) New (1) Night (1) Nightmare (1) Nothingness (1) Origin (1) Other side (1) Paranoia (1) Passage (1) Past (1) Power (1) Prayer (1) Princess (1) Quietly (1) Regrets (1) Reminiscence (1) Resolution (1) Shivering (1) Skies (1) Sparks (1) Strength (1) Tears (1) Time (1) Timeless (1) Trap (1) Window (1) food is life (1)