Friday, October 14, 2011

Loveless: Failure

One word on my mind right now.... FAILURE!!!!... -_- wew....

For the past 21 years of my life, I know I've been through a lot of failures but there are times that makes you want to ask yourself..

"Are all these things worth it?"...

I know these failures can be corrected and you can choose whether or not you want stand up every time you fall down, but there are really times that every time you fall, it makes you vulnerable to defeat. Leaving you no traces of hope except the every inch of strength you have left. And right now, I have nothing except myself, because really, there is no one who can help you except yourself. The people around you can only help you by lending you their hands but it is always on you to stand up and fight again. Personal fights is the term I use for failures because of the fact that every failure you have is for your own self. Every wounds and scars you have represents the very soul and effort you have done to achieve what you want in your life..

Failures are given to us by life because there is no such thing as a flawless life. It is how life commend us..

To take a step for ourselves..
To move forward..
To fight what we want solely for our own purpose...
To make your life more interesting...
To experience an amazing feat of success

Just keep on standing every time you fall, eventually you will get used to it.

Unfortunately for me?.. I am not yet used to it since I have yet to face the greatest fight of my life. I know there are a lot of things that I still need to tackle on before I can completely say that I am a full fledged individual who knows the meaning of a true defeat.

So anyways, here I am sulking over the failure I recently have. Exams, Exams, Exams.. Why is it always have to be knowledge all the time?.. I know I am very bad at studying but I have skills that can pierce through walls if I am serious about it. But reality strikes back at me.. Oh well, I just got to make it better next time..

As I've said in my latter posts, I don't have anyone to share my problems with except for this blog... Life at its limits.. -_- The warrior that bleeds..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Life (82) Personal (65) Random (64) Love (52) Loveless (50) Thoughts (35) Quotes (32) Poems (29) Poetry (27) Story (26) Picture (21) Emptiness (15) Mystery (15) Clouds (13) Wednesday (11) Heartless (10) Month (10) Wordless (10) Darkness (9) Irony (9) The End (5) Day (4) Death (4) Fiction (4) Alone (3) Christmas (3) Gift (3) Light (3) Poetic (3) Searching (3) Valentine (3) Angels (2) Devil (2) Doubts (2) Endless (2) Fairy Tale (2) Fool (2) Limitless (2) New year (2) Poem (2) Reasons (2) Silence (2) Soul (2) Success (2) Tranquility (2) Trust (2) Untitles (2) just saying (2) A note pen and internet (1) About her (1) Afterlife (1) Anniversary (1) Argax (1) Armor (1) Avoidance (1) Believe (1) Betrayal (1) Blogger (1) Boredom (1) Change (1) Coffee (1) Colors (1) Comfort a crying girl (1) Decisions (1) Defeat (1) Destiny (1) Dreams (1) Euphoria (1) Failures (1) Forms (1) Fragile (1) Free (1) Friday (1) Gamble (1) Goodbye (1) Google (1) Grief (1) Happiness (1) Hesitation (1) Hopeless (1) Inspiration (1) Isolation (1) Joker (1) Key (1) Lover (1) Maiden (1) Melancholy (1) Memory (1) Middle (1) Morning (1) Mothers day (1) New (1) Night (1) Nightmare (1) Nothingness (1) Origin (1) Other side (1) Paranoia (1) Passage (1) Past (1) Power (1) Prayer (1) Princess (1) Quietly (1) Regrets (1) Reminiscence (1) Resolution (1) Shivering (1) Skies (1) Sparks (1) Strength (1) Tears (1) Time (1) Timeless (1) Trap (1) Window (1) food is life (1)