Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Loveless: Afterlife

I'm siting here all alone..... Thinking.....Wondering.......


How my life might end without even a glimpse of happiness around me, without even a spark of brightness in my eyes, without even a hope of love in my heart...


It's depressing to think that all I did was worthless, all my efforts are gone to waste..
To my family...
Friends..
And my love..


All my achievements are gone..
If this was the life that had been given to me..
I would rather be a free spirit that watches the life of others than being alive without any target at all...


My only target is myself..
What would it be like to pull the trigger that will cost you a lifetime of regrets?..


But what regrets will that be if you are dead?...






You tend to end your purpose because of the fact that you have no purpose to begin with..
You changed your target to yourself because you don't have any target at all..
You gave yourself a reason to live because you have no reason at all..


What will it be like in the other side of the world?..
Will you find your happiness? or will you find regrets?...


Left in the middle of nothing except the serenity of darkness...

6 comments:

Labels

Life (82) Personal (65) Random (64) Love (52) Loveless (50) Thoughts (35) Quotes (32) Poems (29) Poetry (27) Story (26) Picture (21) Emptiness (15) Mystery (15) Clouds (13) Wednesday (11) Heartless (10) Month (10) Wordless (10) Darkness (9) Irony (9) The End (5) Day (4) Death (4) Fiction (4) Alone (3) Christmas (3) Gift (3) Light (3) Poetic (3) Searching (3) Valentine (3) Angels (2) Devil (2) Doubts (2) Endless (2) Fairy Tale (2) Fool (2) Limitless (2) New year (2) Poem (2) Reasons (2) Silence (2) Soul (2) Success (2) Tranquility (2) Trust (2) Untitles (2) just saying (2) A note pen and internet (1) About her (1) Afterlife (1) Anniversary (1) Argax (1) Armor (1) Avoidance (1) Believe (1) Betrayal (1) Blogger (1) Boredom (1) Change (1) Coffee (1) Colors (1) Comfort a crying girl (1) Decisions (1) Defeat (1) Destiny (1) Dreams (1) Euphoria (1) Failures (1) Forms (1) Fragile (1) Free (1) Friday (1) Gamble (1) Goodbye (1) Google (1) Grief (1) Happiness (1) Hesitation (1) Hopeless (1) Inspiration (1) Isolation (1) Joker (1) Key (1) Lover (1) Maiden (1) Melancholy (1) Memory (1) Middle (1) Morning (1) Mothers day (1) New (1) Night (1) Nightmare (1) Nothingness (1) Origin (1) Other side (1) Paranoia (1) Passage (1) Past (1) Power (1) Prayer (1) Princess (1) Quietly (1) Regrets (1) Reminiscence (1) Resolution (1) Shivering (1) Skies (1) Sparks (1) Strength (1) Tears (1) Time (1) Timeless (1) Trap (1) Window (1) food is life (1)