Tuesday, October 4, 2011

The Demon Within...


In the depth of darkness of the human heart,I dwell
In the wilderness, I lurk into the shadows
I see nothing but pure hatred and despair  in everyone's eyes
I am myself, the true horror of life


"Heaven strike me"


In this empty heart of mine except the scent of blood
Traces of scars in my wounds
The fire burning my soul
 
The greed I quench in thirst for my desires
The wrath that's ripping me apart
The pride I was once so proud of..
Gone in eternal darkness

I was left alone in the corners of hell
The devil that grows within me
The rage that surrounds me
The brilliance of light above me disperse
The aura of hope gave up..

Death is not an option...

8 comments:

  1. Return visit in the afternoon after lunch in Indonesia. Continue to update their blogs and increase the activity of friendship between people. Blogwalking me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Ruang. The moment I started blogging, I met a lot of friendly bloggers here in the internet ^_^.. More powers to you my friend.. I will visit you later..

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha thank you ^_^.. I was full of negative aura when I wrote this poem

    ReplyDelete
  4. dead its not just option... he like a scar in our heart...

    nice poem :)

    ReplyDelete

Labels

Life (82) Personal (65) Random (64) Love (52) Loveless (50) Thoughts (35) Quotes (32) Poems (29) Poetry (27) Story (26) Picture (21) Emptiness (15) Mystery (15) Clouds (13) Wednesday (11) Heartless (10) Month (10) Wordless (10) Darkness (9) Irony (9) The End (5) Day (4) Death (4) Fiction (4) Alone (3) Christmas (3) Gift (3) Light (3) Poetic (3) Searching (3) Valentine (3) Angels (2) Devil (2) Doubts (2) Endless (2) Fairy Tale (2) Fool (2) Limitless (2) New year (2) Poem (2) Reasons (2) Silence (2) Soul (2) Success (2) Tranquility (2) Trust (2) Untitles (2) just saying (2) A note pen and internet (1) About her (1) Afterlife (1) Anniversary (1) Argax (1) Armor (1) Avoidance (1) Believe (1) Betrayal (1) Blogger (1) Boredom (1) Change (1) Coffee (1) Colors (1) Comfort a crying girl (1) Decisions (1) Defeat (1) Destiny (1) Dreams (1) Euphoria (1) Failures (1) Forms (1) Fragile (1) Free (1) Friday (1) Gamble (1) Goodbye (1) Google (1) Grief (1) Happiness (1) Hesitation (1) Hopeless (1) Inspiration (1) Isolation (1) Joker (1) Key (1) Lover (1) Maiden (1) Melancholy (1) Memory (1) Middle (1) Morning (1) Mothers day (1) New (1) Night (1) Nightmare (1) Nothingness (1) Origin (1) Other side (1) Paranoia (1) Passage (1) Past (1) Power (1) Prayer (1) Princess (1) Quietly (1) Regrets (1) Reminiscence (1) Resolution (1) Shivering (1) Skies (1) Sparks (1) Strength (1) Tears (1) Time (1) Timeless (1) Trap (1) Window (1) food is life (1)