Saturday, October 8, 2011

Endless Days...

I guess this is one of those days which I have nothing to do except stare at my computer and surf the internet. Time is very slow when you are not enjoying yourself but goes by pretty fast when you are having a blast, one of the ironies of life ^_^...

So anyway, here I am again with another random post because it's been a while since my last post. What do you do anyway in a boring day like this?, where time seems to be in control..
In my case, I usually play internet games, watch TV, and hang out with my friends but today is not just my day. I am bored with playing internet games because.. well, its too boring already! ^_^.. There's nothing good to watch on TV and my friends are doing things their own way which leave me nothing except my blog.. I'm very thankful to my friend who introduced me into the blogging world, because of that, I met all kinds of people here, I am earning a little for myself and here, I can express anything I don't normally express in reality.

That is why to my fellow bloggers out there, just keep on blogging yah!, We rock the world through our writings and posts ^_^.. We are cool and amazing in our own special ways. We are unique individuals in the blogging world and of course we are even more amazing as a person..



3 comments:

  1. Bloggers are unique...agree with that.
    Even you have nothing to do..you always have something to write..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your right!.. I guess with all the boredom accumulated in my life, I write it down in my blog ^_^ lols.. thank you for commenting.. I really appreciate that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup..that's why i created mine.. (^_^)

    ReplyDelete

Labels

Life (82) Personal (65) Random (64) Love (52) Loveless (50) Thoughts (35) Quotes (32) Poems (29) Poetry (27) Story (26) Picture (21) Emptiness (15) Mystery (15) Clouds (13) Wednesday (11) Heartless (10) Month (10) Wordless (10) Darkness (9) Irony (9) The End (5) Day (4) Death (4) Fiction (4) Alone (3) Christmas (3) Gift (3) Light (3) Poetic (3) Searching (3) Valentine (3) Angels (2) Devil (2) Doubts (2) Endless (2) Fairy Tale (2) Fool (2) Limitless (2) New year (2) Poem (2) Reasons (2) Silence (2) Soul (2) Success (2) Tranquility (2) Trust (2) Untitles (2) just saying (2) A note pen and internet (1) About her (1) Afterlife (1) Anniversary (1) Argax (1) Armor (1) Avoidance (1) Believe (1) Betrayal (1) Blogger (1) Boredom (1) Change (1) Coffee (1) Colors (1) Comfort a crying girl (1) Decisions (1) Defeat (1) Destiny (1) Dreams (1) Euphoria (1) Failures (1) Forms (1) Fragile (1) Free (1) Friday (1) Gamble (1) Goodbye (1) Google (1) Grief (1) Happiness (1) Hesitation (1) Hopeless (1) Inspiration (1) Isolation (1) Joker (1) Key (1) Lover (1) Maiden (1) Melancholy (1) Memory (1) Middle (1) Morning (1) Mothers day (1) New (1) Night (1) Nightmare (1) Nothingness (1) Origin (1) Other side (1) Paranoia (1) Passage (1) Past (1) Power (1) Prayer (1) Princess (1) Quietly (1) Regrets (1) Reminiscence (1) Resolution (1) Shivering (1) Skies (1) Sparks (1) Strength (1) Tears (1) Time (1) Timeless (1) Trap (1) Window (1) food is life (1)