Saturday, May 5, 2012

I'm Poof!!!





Wew... 2 words.... I'm Poof!!!!...

Life for me is not easy as I thought it would be. Especially being a nurse. Okay this is another random rant from my personal life, So excuse my rantings here ^_^.. I'm sure everyone wants to talk a thing or two about their life on their blogs. hehe..

So anyways, Nurses here in our country is pretty sure rampant and very twisted because of the fact that we nurses have to graduate from a devastating 4 year college degree and after that we have to pass the gates of hell called the board exam. And no, our sacrifice doesn't stop there. Actually we have to earn experience as nurses in training (NO SALARY!!) before we can earn the title as staff nurses and guess what?.. Being a nurse in training is pretty tiresome because of the fact that we are giving our very best to pave our way of being a staff nurse but crazy as it seems. We are required to have so many trainings, attend a lot of seminar that exhaust us and by the minute we receive what we want, we are already what? 40 year old?. Lol Lol..

Oh well, the famous line we nurses always recite... "Love is service".. Lol.. I should really stop here hehehe.. well I just wanted to share it to every one especially to my fellow nurses out there who are experiencing the same situation as I am..

Good thing I have blog here, so I can really express what I can't in the real world.. ^_^..

5 comments:

  1. Same here. I have been through a lot and one way of expressing myself is through my blog. Let us keep on fighting despite of the hardships in life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe, sounds funny right? but im a Registered nurse too. hehehe. thats why i love blogging for extra income ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Nice post! Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

    Thanks!

    Harry
    harry.roger10@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Labels

Life (82) Personal (65) Random (64) Love (52) Loveless (50) Thoughts (35) Quotes (32) Poems (29) Poetry (27) Story (26) Picture (21) Emptiness (15) Mystery (15) Clouds (13) Wednesday (11) Heartless (10) Month (10) Wordless (10) Darkness (9) Irony (9) The End (5) Day (4) Death (4) Fiction (4) Alone (3) Christmas (3) Gift (3) Light (3) Poetic (3) Searching (3) Valentine (3) Angels (2) Devil (2) Doubts (2) Endless (2) Fairy Tale (2) Fool (2) Limitless (2) New year (2) Poem (2) Reasons (2) Silence (2) Soul (2) Success (2) Tranquility (2) Trust (2) Untitles (2) just saying (2) A note pen and internet (1) About her (1) Afterlife (1) Anniversary (1) Argax (1) Armor (1) Avoidance (1) Believe (1) Betrayal (1) Blogger (1) Boredom (1) Change (1) Coffee (1) Colors (1) Comfort a crying girl (1) Decisions (1) Defeat (1) Destiny (1) Dreams (1) Euphoria (1) Failures (1) Forms (1) Fragile (1) Free (1) Friday (1) Gamble (1) Goodbye (1) Google (1) Grief (1) Happiness (1) Hesitation (1) Hopeless (1) Inspiration (1) Isolation (1) Joker (1) Key (1) Lover (1) Maiden (1) Melancholy (1) Memory (1) Middle (1) Morning (1) Mothers day (1) New (1) Night (1) Nightmare (1) Nothingness (1) Origin (1) Other side (1) Paranoia (1) Passage (1) Past (1) Power (1) Prayer (1) Princess (1) Quietly (1) Regrets (1) Reminiscence (1) Resolution (1) Shivering (1) Skies (1) Sparks (1) Strength (1) Tears (1) Time (1) Timeless (1) Trap (1) Window (1) food is life (1)