Friday, February 28, 2014

Loveless: Prayer

Prayer

I am here before you
Asking for your guidance and light
Begging for your mercy and forgiveness
Shield me from evil and darkness
Enforce my armor with your blessings

With my will, might and my whole spirit 
I offer you myself 
Give me strength..

Given all the possibilities and decisions in life
You were always there for me
It is only fair that I must offer myself to you
For all the gifts
The unlimited blessings
The never ending guidance, protection and the strength
That you have given me til the end of my life

I can offer you nothing except my faith, love and my whole life..
 I ask for more
For I am a selfish being
I commit more mistakes
But you always have in your heart to forgive me
For you are merciful and forgiving
You always have it in you to prioritize others rather than yourself
 You accept them wholeheartedly
Even if you know what they are and who they are
You are still willing to bring them in your home

Your are the only one
I will believe in, pray, trust and respect
For you,
I will gladly offer you my life..

"You are the only one"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Life (82) Personal (65) Random (64) Love (52) Loveless (50) Thoughts (35) Quotes (32) Poems (29) Poetry (27) Story (26) Picture (21) Emptiness (15) Mystery (15) Clouds (13) Wednesday (11) Heartless (10) Month (10) Wordless (10) Darkness (9) Irony (9) The End (5) Day (4) Death (4) Fiction (4) Alone (3) Christmas (3) Gift (3) Light (3) Poetic (3) Searching (3) Valentine (3) Angels (2) Devil (2) Doubts (2) Endless (2) Fairy Tale (2) Fool (2) Limitless (2) New year (2) Poem (2) Reasons (2) Silence (2) Soul (2) Success (2) Tranquility (2) Trust (2) Untitles (2) just saying (2) A note pen and internet (1) About her (1) Afterlife (1) Anniversary (1) Argax (1) Armor (1) Avoidance (1) Believe (1) Betrayal (1) Blogger (1) Boredom (1) Change (1) Coffee (1) Colors (1) Comfort a crying girl (1) Decisions (1) Defeat (1) Destiny (1) Dreams (1) Euphoria (1) Failures (1) Forms (1) Fragile (1) Free (1) Friday (1) Gamble (1) Goodbye (1) Google (1) Grief (1) Happiness (1) Hesitation (1) Hopeless (1) Inspiration (1) Isolation (1) Joker (1) Key (1) Lover (1) Maiden (1) Melancholy (1) Memory (1) Middle (1) Morning (1) Mothers day (1) New (1) Night (1) Nightmare (1) Nothingness (1) Origin (1) Other side (1) Paranoia (1) Passage (1) Past (1) Power (1) Prayer (1) Princess (1) Quietly (1) Regrets (1) Reminiscence (1) Resolution (1) Shivering (1) Skies (1) Sparks (1) Strength (1) Tears (1) Time (1) Timeless (1) Trap (1) Window (1) food is life (1)