Tuesday, May 19, 2015

This is not Goodbye..

Many years had passed by
Since the last time I saw your sweet and heartwarming smile
I gave up everything just to see it one last time
I've lost everything, even my dreams
Now here I am again
Crying
Missing you as every second of my time runs out
It's like I'm standing alone
Calling out for you
Wandering why you are not responding to anything I've been saying

I don't know anymore...
It's like I don't have a place in your heart
I asked myself

"Is this goodbye?"

Then suddenly tears run down my face
Tears that are unknown even to myself

You are there
Staring at me with coldness in your eyes
It's striking me with questions

 
"Are you giving up on me?."
"On us?"
"On everything we dreamed for?"

Then all of the sudden
A certain feeling tingling all over my body
Holding my tears back to where it came from
Slowly turning back time 
To where and when we had fall to each others arms

Slowly pacing back in time...

Where we don't even know how to fall in love
 Turning Back little by little..

Until such time 
I was standing under a moonlight

I saw you...

I smiled..

This is not Goodbye...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Life (82) Personal (65) Random (64) Love (52) Loveless (50) Thoughts (35) Quotes (32) Poems (29) Poetry (27) Story (26) Picture (21) Emptiness (15) Mystery (15) Clouds (13) Wednesday (11) Heartless (10) Month (10) Wordless (10) Darkness (9) Irony (9) The End (5) Day (4) Death (4) Fiction (4) Alone (3) Christmas (3) Gift (3) Light (3) Poetic (3) Searching (3) Valentine (3) Angels (2) Devil (2) Doubts (2) Endless (2) Fairy Tale (2) Fool (2) Limitless (2) New year (2) Poem (2) Reasons (2) Silence (2) Soul (2) Success (2) Tranquility (2) Trust (2) Untitles (2) just saying (2) A note pen and internet (1) About her (1) Afterlife (1) Anniversary (1) Argax (1) Armor (1) Avoidance (1) Believe (1) Betrayal (1) Blogger (1) Boredom (1) Change (1) Coffee (1) Colors (1) Comfort a crying girl (1) Decisions (1) Defeat (1) Destiny (1) Dreams (1) Euphoria (1) Failures (1) Forms (1) Fragile (1) Free (1) Friday (1) Gamble (1) Goodbye (1) Google (1) Grief (1) Happiness (1) Hesitation (1) Hopeless (1) Inspiration (1) Isolation (1) Joker (1) Key (1) Lover (1) Maiden (1) Melancholy (1) Memory (1) Middle (1) Morning (1) Mothers day (1) New (1) Night (1) Nightmare (1) Nothingness (1) Origin (1) Other side (1) Paranoia (1) Passage (1) Past (1) Power (1) Prayer (1) Princess (1) Quietly (1) Regrets (1) Reminiscence (1) Resolution (1) Shivering (1) Skies (1) Sparks (1) Strength (1) Tears (1) Time (1) Timeless (1) Trap (1) Window (1) food is life (1)