Saturday, November 19, 2011

Reminiscence...

Did it ever occur to you all, that every time we wake up every morning, we tend to remember each and every details of what happened in our lives. Especially the past, we are what we are because of the past. We became mature enough to handle our own problems because of the mistakes we once experience in the past...

People who experienced pain and suffering from their previous life tends to forget their past but the past is not that easy to forget, especially if it had a big impact in your life. I for one, had experienced a lot of things in life, be it painful, sad, happy moments... But I never wanted to forget any of it, because they are all precious memories that made me what I am today.

Sure there are a lot of traumatizing memories that gives us reason to shut down those pathetic scenarios in our life but no matter what we do, we will always remember it, that is why it is better to face and challenge our fears than to keep on running away from it. Just like the parts of our body, memories are like the embodiment of what we might become in the future....


I wake up each day, thinking if I could redo my past, my history but there are some things that made me say " If I redid my past, I would have never met the people that I love in the present, I would have never experienced the happy and enjoyable moments that I have in my family and friends today"..

That's why, rather than changing your past, keep on remembering it ^_^...

Keep on remembering the painful things that made you strong as you are today...

Keep on remembering the happy moments that made you feel so alive and thankful...

Keep on remembering the love that you missed so much and never felt....

And then I wake up each day, reminiscing my past, that reminded me that




"I AM THE RULER OF MY OWN WORLD"

1 comment:

Labels

Life (82) Personal (65) Random (64) Love (52) Loveless (50) Thoughts (35) Quotes (32) Poems (29) Poetry (27) Story (26) Picture (21) Emptiness (15) Mystery (15) Clouds (13) Wednesday (11) Heartless (10) Month (10) Wordless (10) Darkness (9) Irony (9) The End (5) Day (4) Death (4) Fiction (4) Alone (3) Christmas (3) Gift (3) Light (3) Poetic (3) Searching (3) Valentine (3) Angels (2) Devil (2) Doubts (2) Endless (2) Fairy Tale (2) Fool (2) Limitless (2) New year (2) Poem (2) Reasons (2) Silence (2) Soul (2) Success (2) Tranquility (2) Trust (2) Untitles (2) just saying (2) A note pen and internet (1) About her (1) Afterlife (1) Anniversary (1) Argax (1) Armor (1) Avoidance (1) Believe (1) Betrayal (1) Blogger (1) Boredom (1) Change (1) Coffee (1) Colors (1) Comfort a crying girl (1) Decisions (1) Defeat (1) Destiny (1) Dreams (1) Euphoria (1) Failures (1) Forms (1) Fragile (1) Free (1) Friday (1) Gamble (1) Goodbye (1) Google (1) Grief (1) Happiness (1) Hesitation (1) Hopeless (1) Inspiration (1) Isolation (1) Joker (1) Key (1) Lover (1) Maiden (1) Melancholy (1) Memory (1) Middle (1) Morning (1) Mothers day (1) New (1) Night (1) Nightmare (1) Nothingness (1) Origin (1) Other side (1) Paranoia (1) Passage (1) Past (1) Power (1) Prayer (1) Princess (1) Quietly (1) Regrets (1) Reminiscence (1) Resolution (1) Shivering (1) Skies (1) Sparks (1) Strength (1) Tears (1) Time (1) Timeless (1) Trap (1) Window (1) food is life (1)