Saturday, November 12, 2011

Stressful Days..

Wew.. Looks like it's been a long since I wrote my previous random rant from my life lols ^_^.
Well, I got nothing to do anyway, So I will just write something down here.. ^_^

Have you ever felt the feeling that  you are burned down even though you didn't done any work all day?.. That kind of feeling where in you just sat down staring at blank pages of the internet with nothing else around you. You have this uneasy feeling.

Some called it, being in a trance or way of meditation but I personally think it's something else. Coz when you wake up from it, you feel so tired. Wondering why time just passed by just like that. You did nothing yet you feel so tired...

Artist described that kind of feeling of being in a slump...
As a nurse, I described it as a feeling of being burned out..
But personally I think it's something else.. I don't know why but I really feel a lot burdens that I carry on my shoulders..

I think it's what you call "the burden of life"..
Just a thought I would like to share with you all..

Don't let yourself be pressured by certain things especially if it's just a small obstacle in your way, let it slide just for a little while because there are really unpredictable scenarios in life that you least expect that would really hit you hard in the head.

Just be natural.. Just be yourself ^_^..

4 comments:

  1. Yes, i have this uneasy feeling at the moment. Feel like there is no fun, feel like something goes wrong but i dont wut is it. The thing is, that feeling is seriously burns my day and my heart. And for some small thing happen to me right now has leaded me to feel like hell. Hope i could recover it ASAP.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your not alone my friend.. I think we all feel this kind of emptiness in our hearts at times but I know it won't last forever, that's why we have to fight til we reach our final target ^_^.. Don't give in and never loose hope :)..

    ReplyDelete
  3. everything that must has the reason..chill ya..nothing happens for nothing..

    ReplyDelete
  4. blogwalking.. member 585, please
    follow back
    :D

    ReplyDelete

Labels

Life (82) Personal (65) Random (64) Love (52) Loveless (50) Thoughts (35) Quotes (32) Poems (29) Poetry (27) Story (26) Picture (21) Emptiness (15) Mystery (15) Clouds (13) Wednesday (11) Heartless (10) Month (10) Wordless (10) Darkness (9) Irony (9) The End (5) Day (4) Death (4) Fiction (4) Alone (3) Christmas (3) Gift (3) Light (3) Poetic (3) Searching (3) Valentine (3) Angels (2) Devil (2) Doubts (2) Endless (2) Fairy Tale (2) Fool (2) Limitless (2) New year (2) Poem (2) Reasons (2) Silence (2) Soul (2) Success (2) Tranquility (2) Trust (2) Untitles (2) just saying (2) A note pen and internet (1) About her (1) Afterlife (1) Anniversary (1) Argax (1) Armor (1) Avoidance (1) Believe (1) Betrayal (1) Blogger (1) Boredom (1) Change (1) Coffee (1) Colors (1) Comfort a crying girl (1) Decisions (1) Defeat (1) Destiny (1) Dreams (1) Euphoria (1) Failures (1) Forms (1) Fragile (1) Free (1) Friday (1) Gamble (1) Goodbye (1) Google (1) Grief (1) Happiness (1) Hesitation (1) Hopeless (1) Inspiration (1) Isolation (1) Joker (1) Key (1) Lover (1) Maiden (1) Melancholy (1) Memory (1) Middle (1) Morning (1) Mothers day (1) New (1) Night (1) Nightmare (1) Nothingness (1) Origin (1) Other side (1) Paranoia (1) Passage (1) Past (1) Power (1) Prayer (1) Princess (1) Quietly (1) Regrets (1) Reminiscence (1) Resolution (1) Shivering (1) Skies (1) Sparks (1) Strength (1) Tears (1) Time (1) Timeless (1) Trap (1) Window (1) food is life (1)