Friday, December 9, 2011

Darkness..

~A darkened Life~

I'm sorry, but it is really difficult for us to be together..
I'm sorry that I hurt your feelings but this is the best I could think of for the both of us..
I'm sorry... I'm sorry
But I really did love you from the deepest chambers of my heart...

As I walk towards my end, 
completely blinded by the pain that binds me completely..
The pain that is aching inside of me..
As these lines whispers through my ears,
" I'm sorry but I love you"

I want to cry my heart out, 
but tears just won't come out..
I want to stop at the very moment of my life,
but my feelings are too strong to overcome..
I don't want to loose all the hope I can gather,
but the pain is slowly killing me from within..

The moment I stop walking,
will be the very moment that I would stop loving you..

So I walk endlessly,
without thinking anything else, except my love for you..
Even if my feet hurts..
Even if my vision blurs..
Even if my mind has gone empty..
Even if the entire life energy I have has gone away...

I won't stop...
Til Death itself comes to me..

Loveless: Death


5 comments:

  1. i like this :
    I want to cry my heart out,
    but tears just won't come out..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terimakasih di atas ke sudian anda berkunjung ke laman kami. Jika tidak keberatan. Sila berkunjung ke:

    1) http://www.mybrhom.com/

    2) https://www.facebook.com/pages/BR-HOM-PLUS/227931176739

    Kerjasama anda. Amat kami hargai.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked this :) thank you for visiting my blog William I'll check back here often I like poetry and creative writing ^^.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sometime parting is best choice...
    woow new great poetry again, I love it :)
    http://princesskaurvaki.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Labels

Life (82) Personal (65) Random (64) Love (52) Loveless (50) Thoughts (35) Quotes (32) Poems (29) Poetry (27) Story (26) Picture (21) Emptiness (15) Mystery (15) Clouds (13) Wednesday (11) Heartless (10) Month (10) Wordless (10) Darkness (9) Irony (9) The End (5) Day (4) Death (4) Fiction (4) Alone (3) Christmas (3) Gift (3) Light (3) Poetic (3) Searching (3) Valentine (3) Angels (2) Devil (2) Doubts (2) Endless (2) Fairy Tale (2) Fool (2) Limitless (2) New year (2) Poem (2) Reasons (2) Silence (2) Soul (2) Success (2) Tranquility (2) Trust (2) Untitles (2) just saying (2) A note pen and internet (1) About her (1) Afterlife (1) Anniversary (1) Argax (1) Armor (1) Avoidance (1) Believe (1) Betrayal (1) Blogger (1) Boredom (1) Change (1) Coffee (1) Colors (1) Comfort a crying girl (1) Decisions (1) Defeat (1) Destiny (1) Dreams (1) Euphoria (1) Failures (1) Forms (1) Fragile (1) Free (1) Friday (1) Gamble (1) Goodbye (1) Google (1) Grief (1) Happiness (1) Hesitation (1) Hopeless (1) Inspiration (1) Isolation (1) Joker (1) Key (1) Lover (1) Maiden (1) Melancholy (1) Memory (1) Middle (1) Morning (1) Mothers day (1) New (1) Night (1) Nightmare (1) Nothingness (1) Origin (1) Other side (1) Paranoia (1) Passage (1) Past (1) Power (1) Prayer (1) Princess (1) Quietly (1) Regrets (1) Reminiscence (1) Resolution (1) Shivering (1) Skies (1) Sparks (1) Strength (1) Tears (1) Time (1) Timeless (1) Trap (1) Window (1) food is life (1)