Friday, December 2, 2011

End of The Month #5

This post is supposed to be written in the last day of November.. ^_^

Wew... I missed a lot of days thinking a lot of things, plus the hectic schedule I had last month..
Well anyways, last month was pretty much my dying month because of the fact that I had a lot of problems to solve on my own and pretty much how I dodge a huge bullet in front of me.

I had a lot of nightmares during the night and a lot of stressful scenarios during the day. How I withstand it?.. Simple.. I just simply eat, pray a lot and emote? ^_^.. Yes.. I've been very emotional lately, because of the fact that I had a lot of fights and misunderstandings with my girlfriend, I've been pushing myself to things I didn't know and worst part of it.. I loose all the pride that I had in myself and I have to regain it quickly because, well, I know pride is not a good thing but for me it's not completely bad either, it's just a matter of how you use it to yourself and to the people around you...




Even though last month was a very tiring month for me, but still I learned a lot from it.. The mistakes and errors that I have made me realize that some things are not meant to be no matter how much you try and try to gain that certain thing. There are what you call limits, a limit on how you give and gain trust with people, a limit on how you should love and receive love in return but one thing you should not put your limitations on.... The power of prayer and how you believe in your faith with your God.. :) ^_^ (:




Christmas is just right around the corner everyone ^_^ wish you all the best with your life...

2 comments:

Labels

Life (82) Personal (65) Random (64) Love (52) Loveless (50) Thoughts (35) Quotes (32) Poems (29) Poetry (27) Story (26) Picture (21) Emptiness (15) Mystery (15) Clouds (13) Wednesday (11) Heartless (10) Month (10) Wordless (10) Darkness (9) Irony (9) The End (5) Day (4) Death (4) Fiction (4) Alone (3) Christmas (3) Gift (3) Light (3) Poetic (3) Searching (3) Valentine (3) Angels (2) Devil (2) Doubts (2) Endless (2) Fairy Tale (2) Fool (2) Limitless (2) New year (2) Poem (2) Reasons (2) Silence (2) Soul (2) Success (2) Tranquility (2) Trust (2) Untitles (2) just saying (2) A note pen and internet (1) About her (1) Afterlife (1) Anniversary (1) Argax (1) Armor (1) Avoidance (1) Believe (1) Betrayal (1) Blogger (1) Boredom (1) Change (1) Coffee (1) Colors (1) Comfort a crying girl (1) Decisions (1) Defeat (1) Destiny (1) Dreams (1) Euphoria (1) Failures (1) Forms (1) Fragile (1) Free (1) Friday (1) Gamble (1) Goodbye (1) Google (1) Grief (1) Happiness (1) Hesitation (1) Hopeless (1) Inspiration (1) Isolation (1) Joker (1) Key (1) Lover (1) Maiden (1) Melancholy (1) Memory (1) Middle (1) Morning (1) Mothers day (1) New (1) Night (1) Nightmare (1) Nothingness (1) Origin (1) Other side (1) Paranoia (1) Passage (1) Past (1) Power (1) Prayer (1) Princess (1) Quietly (1) Regrets (1) Reminiscence (1) Resolution (1) Shivering (1) Skies (1) Sparks (1) Strength (1) Tears (1) Time (1) Timeless (1) Trap (1) Window (1) food is life (1)