Friday, January 20, 2012

Defeat...

I've long known my defeat 
The moment I gaze upon your cold eyes
I tried to touch you 
To feel what it's like to be driven by my own fear of defeat
But you seem so far yet so close..

I tried to pierce through your fragile glass armor 
But the reach of my spear is limited
You are far from my reach
But my defeat was soon foretold 

You reach out to me..
Easily broke the layers of my dragon scale armor
Just by the touch of your soft tender hands
My defeat was certain..

You are there.. 
Still staring at me with your cold eyes
Never wavering presence
Aura that emits instant death
You killed me..

You killed the demon within me
You saved me from my darkness
You gave me peace and hope 
In this never ending despair and misery

You gave me defeat 
To see the true light that's been taken away from me


I've known my defeat..
Since the day you try to hold on to me..

My light...


10 comments:

  1. it's so good
    but sometimes your poem make me confuse because I've little skill about poem hehehehe
    but so far is so beautifull and good
    I love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad you like it :).. sorry.. it's supposed to be a mixture of negative and positive view, but I really can't blend the thoughts together hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good stuff...

    is defeat ok? usually helps us to move on, ya know?

    -Brian
    http://www.progressivetransformation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice post... Thanks :D
    Visit back :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello dear friend. Fine words. hugs

    ReplyDelete

Labels

Life (82) Personal (65) Random (64) Love (52) Loveless (50) Thoughts (35) Quotes (32) Poems (29) Poetry (27) Story (26) Picture (21) Emptiness (15) Mystery (15) Clouds (13) Wednesday (11) Heartless (10) Month (10) Wordless (10) Darkness (9) Irony (9) The End (5) Day (4) Death (4) Fiction (4) Alone (3) Christmas (3) Gift (3) Light (3) Poetic (3) Searching (3) Valentine (3) Angels (2) Devil (2) Doubts (2) Endless (2) Fairy Tale (2) Fool (2) Limitless (2) New year (2) Poem (2) Reasons (2) Silence (2) Soul (2) Success (2) Tranquility (2) Trust (2) Untitles (2) just saying (2) A note pen and internet (1) About her (1) Afterlife (1) Anniversary (1) Argax (1) Armor (1) Avoidance (1) Believe (1) Betrayal (1) Blogger (1) Boredom (1) Change (1) Coffee (1) Colors (1) Comfort a crying girl (1) Decisions (1) Defeat (1) Destiny (1) Dreams (1) Euphoria (1) Failures (1) Forms (1) Fragile (1) Free (1) Friday (1) Gamble (1) Goodbye (1) Google (1) Grief (1) Happiness (1) Hesitation (1) Hopeless (1) Inspiration (1) Isolation (1) Joker (1) Key (1) Lover (1) Maiden (1) Melancholy (1) Memory (1) Middle (1) Morning (1) Mothers day (1) New (1) Night (1) Nightmare (1) Nothingness (1) Origin (1) Other side (1) Paranoia (1) Passage (1) Past (1) Power (1) Prayer (1) Princess (1) Quietly (1) Regrets (1) Reminiscence (1) Resolution (1) Shivering (1) Skies (1) Sparks (1) Strength (1) Tears (1) Time (1) Timeless (1) Trap (1) Window (1) food is life (1)