Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Years Resolution

1st post for the year 2012...^_^



First of all, I would like to welcome the year 2012 with a big smile and a new hope that it will give us more opportunities and strength to come. Let's leave all the emotional burdens that we had on the year 2011 and start a new life on 2012 because I have a gut feeling that this year would give us a brighter view on our future.. ^_^

Secondly, I would like to Thank everyone for the everlasting support that you all gave to me last year, without all of you, my blog would have never been able to express its true meaning and I hope that my blog filled you with exceptional feelings that it is trying to deliver to you all.. ^_^

Lastly, I would like to ask you all...


"What are your New Years Resolution for 2012?"..


For me?.. Nothing much really, I'm just hoping for a better career, good health and a more stronger relationship in my family, friends, to my love and most of all to my God. I never actually want a more grandeur life because I realize that life is more than just riches and fame. Hmmmmm, It's more of like just eating what's in the table but it really really satisfies your hunger and fills what you wanted....

I just wanted to have an amazing life that gives me thrills and happiness, But we all know that happiness cannot be obtain so easily, that is why we have to work harder and more efficiently to achieve what we want in our life... Well, I guess my point is that, we just got to have the heart to do what we want to benefit ourselves first before we can help others. Because no matter what we do, we always have to be the 1st one to try before we can give it others.. ^_^..



Have a great Year 2012 ahead to all of you ^_^

5 comments:

  1. happy new year 4 all,

    now for new year must be new plan n resolusi pasti,
    visit my weblg at www.adi-souvenir.com ok

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi there.. have a happy day everyday.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. semoga di tahun yang baru ini bisa lebih baik dari tahun lalu..
    follow back yah..

    ReplyDelete

Labels

Life (82) Personal (65) Random (64) Love (52) Loveless (50) Thoughts (35) Quotes (32) Poems (29) Poetry (27) Story (26) Picture (21) Emptiness (15) Mystery (15) Clouds (13) Wednesday (11) Heartless (10) Month (10) Wordless (10) Darkness (9) Irony (9) The End (5) Day (4) Death (4) Fiction (4) Alone (3) Christmas (3) Gift (3) Light (3) Poetic (3) Searching (3) Valentine (3) Angels (2) Devil (2) Doubts (2) Endless (2) Fairy Tale (2) Fool (2) Limitless (2) New year (2) Poem (2) Reasons (2) Silence (2) Soul (2) Success (2) Tranquility (2) Trust (2) Untitles (2) just saying (2) A note pen and internet (1) About her (1) Afterlife (1) Anniversary (1) Argax (1) Armor (1) Avoidance (1) Believe (1) Betrayal (1) Blogger (1) Boredom (1) Change (1) Coffee (1) Colors (1) Comfort a crying girl (1) Decisions (1) Defeat (1) Destiny (1) Dreams (1) Euphoria (1) Failures (1) Forms (1) Fragile (1) Free (1) Friday (1) Gamble (1) Goodbye (1) Google (1) Grief (1) Happiness (1) Hesitation (1) Hopeless (1) Inspiration (1) Isolation (1) Joker (1) Key (1) Lover (1) Maiden (1) Melancholy (1) Memory (1) Middle (1) Morning (1) Mothers day (1) New (1) Night (1) Nightmare (1) Nothingness (1) Origin (1) Other side (1) Paranoia (1) Passage (1) Past (1) Power (1) Prayer (1) Princess (1) Quietly (1) Regrets (1) Reminiscence (1) Resolution (1) Shivering (1) Skies (1) Sparks (1) Strength (1) Tears (1) Time (1) Timeless (1) Trap (1) Window (1) food is life (1)