Sunday, January 15, 2012

The Other Side of me...


I know almost every person in this world has two or more personalities that is always hidden deep inside of them. I know I have, maybe because we tend to use them only in times when we needed them or even in times of desperation.. I have a nasty personality that I always keep within me, nasty yet vigilant because of the fact that I only use it when I am protecting someone or myself..

I've been through a lot things, met different kind of people and I will surely assure you, one or two personalities can't help you live through this life without any consequences. You have to be adaptable to your environment especially in your workplace and in your home.

Why is it I'm sharing this??.. No particular reason really.. I just want to know if there is someone else out there that is also like me.. hehe lols..

I am not psyche or anything because I know and learned about multiple personality disorder in our psychology subject, but what I am experiencing is very different. It's more of like a defense mechanism that I personally made to increase my patience and tolerance against stupid people who is living here in this world.

I notice it's almost been two weeks since my last post ^_^. I've been through a lot of work lately, I dodged a very huge bullet that's been bugging me for almost a month, but now it's been taken care of :).. Wish you all the best everyone.. Keep on blogging..

7 comments:

  1. i agree with you we do have personalities we sometimes never understand. We continue to know the inner you as we grow older.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how are you? just want you to know that i'm always here supporting..

    ReplyDelete
  3. emmm psychology student :) i like all psychology subject. Beware of your self ya always think positive don't get a Split personality :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. so beatiful
    thank you for you comming in my blog
    please follow me
    thank you ^^

    ReplyDelete

Labels

Life (82) Personal (65) Random (64) Love (52) Loveless (50) Thoughts (35) Quotes (32) Poems (29) Poetry (27) Story (26) Picture (21) Emptiness (15) Mystery (15) Clouds (13) Wednesday (11) Heartless (10) Month (10) Wordless (10) Darkness (9) Irony (9) The End (5) Day (4) Death (4) Fiction (4) Alone (3) Christmas (3) Gift (3) Light (3) Poetic (3) Searching (3) Valentine (3) Angels (2) Devil (2) Doubts (2) Endless (2) Fairy Tale (2) Fool (2) Limitless (2) New year (2) Poem (2) Reasons (2) Silence (2) Soul (2) Success (2) Tranquility (2) Trust (2) Untitles (2) just saying (2) A note pen and internet (1) About her (1) Afterlife (1) Anniversary (1) Argax (1) Armor (1) Avoidance (1) Believe (1) Betrayal (1) Blogger (1) Boredom (1) Change (1) Coffee (1) Colors (1) Comfort a crying girl (1) Decisions (1) Defeat (1) Destiny (1) Dreams (1) Euphoria (1) Failures (1) Forms (1) Fragile (1) Free (1) Friday (1) Gamble (1) Goodbye (1) Google (1) Grief (1) Happiness (1) Hesitation (1) Hopeless (1) Inspiration (1) Isolation (1) Joker (1) Key (1) Lover (1) Maiden (1) Melancholy (1) Memory (1) Middle (1) Morning (1) Mothers day (1) New (1) Night (1) Nightmare (1) Nothingness (1) Origin (1) Other side (1) Paranoia (1) Passage (1) Past (1) Power (1) Prayer (1) Princess (1) Quietly (1) Regrets (1) Reminiscence (1) Resolution (1) Shivering (1) Skies (1) Sparks (1) Strength (1) Tears (1) Time (1) Timeless (1) Trap (1) Window (1) food is life (1)